2023 Men's Retreat
Christ calls believers his brothers, and this promise of spiritual adoption is reflected throughout Scripture. When faced with shame and regret, however, it can be difficult to imagine fitting into the "family portrait" of a holy God.
We invite you to join us for our 2023 Men's Retreat. Our speaker, Erik Raymond, will examine stories of flawed people in the Bible to show that Jesus's heart is bent toward - not repelled by - those who are marginalized, feel far from God, or struggle with sin. By examining God's abounding love for undeserving people, we hope you'll embrace and be encouraged by your place in Christ's family.
Erik Raymond is the senior pastor at Redeemer Fellowship Church in Watertown, Massachusetts. He is the author of Chasing Contentment: Trusting God in a Discontented Age and a frequent contributor to many websites and periodicals. He blogs regularly at Ordinary Pastor, hosted by the Gospel Coalition.
Register Online →
March 17 & 18, 2023
- 6:30 - 7:00 pm - Registration
- 7:00 - 8:00 pm - BBQ Dinner
- 8:00 - 9:15 pm - Session 1
- 9:15 - Close in song & prayer
- 9:00 - 9:30 am - Arrival, coffee and pastries available
- 9:30 - 10:45 am - Session 2
- 10:45 - 11:00 am - Break
- 11:00 - 11:30 am - Guided time of prayer & reflection
- 11:30 - 12:00 pm - Lunch
- 12:00 - 1:15 pm - Session 3
- 1:15 - 1:30 pm - Break
- 1:30 - 2:00 pm - Q&A Session
- 2:00 pm - Dismissal
Redeeming Grace Church
164 Ballard Road
Georgia, VT 05468
For more information, please contact Pastor Brad Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 802-338-6460.