The goal of the on-mission class is to equip men and women for the work of the ministry (Eph. 4:12). We, as believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, are commanded to grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ, evangelize the lost, and entrust the truths of the gospel that we have believed to others. This class is designed to help us grow in living that out.
Take a look at the reading list below and shoot us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if this class is something you might be interested in taking.
- Wayne Grudem. Bible Doctrine: Essential Teachings of the Christian Faith. Zondervan, 1999.
- David Mathis. Habits of Grace. Crossway, 2016.
- J. Mack Stiles. Evangelism: How the Whole Church Speaks of Jesus. Crossway, 2014.
- Rebecca McLaughlin. Confronting Christianity: 12 Hard Questions for the World's Largest Religion. Crossway, 2019
- Sam Storms. Signs of the Spirit: An Interpretation of Jonathan Edwards’ Religious Affections. Crossway, 2007.
- Mark Dever. The Gospel & Personal Evangelism. Crossway, 2007.
- D.A. Carson. Praying With Paul. A Call to Spiritual Reformation. 2nd Edition. Baker, 2014
- Jonathan Leeman. Church Membership: How the World Knows Who Represents Jesus. Crossway, 2012.
- Thabiti Anyabwile. What is a Healthy Church Member? Crossway, 2008.