The goal of the on-mission class is to equip men and women for the work of the ministry (Eph. 4:12). We, as believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, are commanded to grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ, evangelize the lost, and entrust the truths of the gospel that we have believed to others. This class is designed to help us grow in living that out.
Take a look at the reading list below and shoot us an email (email@example.com) if this class is something you might be interested in taking.
- Wayne Grudem. Bible Doctrine: Essential Teachings of the Christian Faith. Zondervan, 1999.
- Colin Marshal and Tony Payne. The Trellis and the Vine: The Ministry Mind-Shift that Changes Everything. Matthias Media, 2009.
- Charles Spurgeon. The Soul Winner. Whitaker House, updated, 1995.
- Timothy Keller. The Reason for God. Penguin Group, 2008.
- Sam Storms. Signs of the Spirit: An Interpretation of Jonathan Edwards’ Religious Affections. Crossway, 2007.
- Robert Plummer. 40 Questions About Interpreting the Bible. Kregel, 2010.
- John Owen. The Mortification of Sin: Abridged and Made Easy to Read. Banner of Truth Trust, 2004.
- D.A. Carson. Praying With Paul. A Call to Spiritual Reformation. 2nd Edition. Baker, 2014
- Jonathan Leeman. Church Membership: How the World Knows Who Represents Jesus. Crossway, 2012.
- Thabiti Anyabwile. What is a Healthy Church Member? Crossway, 2008.